Saturday, October 3, 2015

Public Speaking Video ... He was amazing.

He was amazing ... he doesn't see it; I see it.  He can most likely be the greatest future public speaking person.


When you see talent, give them a couple words of encouragement, that might be all that the person needs.  


And, that is what I did.  I gave this young fellow encouragement to pursue a career in public speaking.

As I viewed his video, I could tell that he captured his audience as he was public speaking.

Sadly, he did not want to share his private video of him public speaking.  I did encourage him to do show his video to someone that would appreciate seeing it.  And, to create some sort of portfolio of his public speaking videos.

Therefore, encourage people

Regards,


Leticia N. Hernandez
Blogging, Marketing & Selling

No comments:

Post a Comment