Friday, October 30, 2015

Have you lost your enthusiasm for your business?

Sometimes when the results are not what I have expected, I am also vulnerable to lose my enthusiasm for my business.

Thanks to Heavenly Father, I hear this voice in my head, and it gets me in the right track again and I gain my enthusiasm for my business; just keep going I hear.

Having a dream, writing it down, assigning my goals with timelines, keeps me focused on my star and helps with my enthusiasm for my business.



If you are not already aware, through my other posts, I had a dream; ambitious actually.  One hundred hats for children with cancer.  "You don't have to make so many," my sister said to me one day while we talked on the phone.  "But, I want to, and Heavenly Father is blessing my hands; my hands don't hurt," I responded.

Going back to the dream of donating 100 hats to children with cancer, it was a dream first, and then I planned how I was going to achieve that dream before Christmas; I had to focus.  My enthusiasm is what keeps me going.  My thinking about what I know about manufacturing is being very useful to achieving this dream.

Therefore, if you feel that you are losing your enthusiasm for your business, it is time to stop, analyze your inner self, and find out your "why"; your "why" you are doing what you are doing.



Have a blessed day,


Leticia N. Hernandez

No comments:

Post a Comment